Here’s a guide to who does what. If you’re in the market for new eyeglasses, it’ll help you figure out who to turn to!
Our stylists are in store every day to provide general advice. Here are a few things they can help you with:
- Choosing frames. A stylist can help you explore different styles, models, and sizes.
- Purchasing new eyeglasses or sunglasses. If you have a single vision prescription, a stylist can help you choose and buy new glasses or sunglasses. Don’t forget to bring your prescription!
- Buying gift cards and accessories. Our stylists are knowledgeable about everything BonLook, so don’t hesitate to ask them for help.
Opticians are licensed healthcare professionals and can assist you with a slew of needs, but you’ll need to make an appointment, first! Here are some examples of things they can assist you with:
- Taking measurements and selecting lenses. An optician is the ideal person to help you choose the best lenses for you and to take the necessary measurements so that your glasses turn out perfect.
- Repairing or adjusting frames. Having issues with your glasses? Our opticians are here to lend a hand.
- Purchasing glasses for kids. Tiny customers are best helped by an optician.
- Completing transactions that involve higher prescriptions. If you have a higher or multifocal prescription, our opticians will ensure everything goes smoothly.
- Replacing the lenses in your current BonLook glasses. Still in love with your frames, but need to adjust your prescription? An optician can help.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at a BonLook location near you! Book your appointment here.