1. New year, new team! Can you tell us about your pre-game routine? Has it changed because of the pandemic?
It hasn't changed too much. We wear masks but everything else is the same. I show up to the arena around 2 hours before game time, shower, we'll have meetings, and then it's basically time to activate our bodies to play.
2. What’s it like playing without an audience?
I really miss playing in front of fans. It's not something I thought I would even notice but we all realize how big of a part the fans play in the atmosphere of a game.
3. We've all had our moments in the past year... What’s your go-to way to relieve stress or keep your morale up?
I got a dog in September (a Vizsla named Leo), so that has been great seeing him grow up every day. He's been a great stress reliever. I was on the fence about getting a dog but now I couldn't imagine not having him around. He's awesome. He's my new best buddy.
4. What are some of your favourite at-home activities these days?
I was never a huge video game player before COVID, but since this started I've played a lot of Xbox. My buddies and I have been playing Call of Duty: Warzone a ton.
5. Any tips for a good home workout?
Using bands and skipping rope can provide a quick workout.
6. You just moved to Buffalo recently! Do you already have a favourite neighbourhood takeout restaurant or café?
Haven't really been able to go out to dinner much but a cafe named Public Espresso has been great for breakfast and coffee.
7. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pasta with rosée sauce.
8. What is the first thing you plan on doing post-pandemic?
Attend a country music concert.
9. Where would you like to travel once it becomes possible again?
My dad's side of my family is Australian and would love to go there at some point.
10. And finally, our favourite pandemic question: if you were to recommend a series you've watched recently, what would it be?
I really liked the Formula 1 series on Netflix, also Breaking Bad has been a great show to re-watch.